On my Reading List as of January 30, 2015

So as long as I don't get sidetracked, these books or series of books will be the ones I'll be reading for the following weeks (it would only take days, but I have a day job so that makes things more complicated). 
 
Here they are, in no particular order:

Title: A Shade of Vampire Series
Author: Bella Forrest
Genre: Paranormal, Vampire, Fantasy, Romance
 
On the evening of Sofia Claremont's seventeenth birthday, she is sucked into a nightmare from which she cannot wake.
 
A quiet evening walk along a beach brings her face to face with a dangerous pale creature that craves much more than her blood.
 
She is kidnapped to an island where the sun is eternally forbidden to shine.
An island uncharted by any map and ruled by the most powerful vampire coven on the planet. She wakes here as a slave, a captive in chains.
 
Sofia's life takes a thrilling and terrifying turn when she is the one selected out of hundreds of girls to join the harem of Derek Novak, the dark royal Prince.
 
Despite his addiction to power and obsessive thirst for her blood, Sofia soon realizes that the safest place on the island is within his quarters, and she must do all within her power to win him over if she is to survive even one more night.
 
Will she succeed? ...or is she destined to the same fate that all other girls have met at the hands of the Novaks?"

 
Title: Cinderella Screwed Me Over
Author: Cindi Madsen
Genre: Romance, Chick-lit, Contemporary, Humor

Darby Quinn has a bone to pick with Cinderella. Burned one too many times by ex-boyfriends, Darby has lost all belief in the happily-ever-after that the fairy-tale princess promised her. She's sworn off love, Prince Charmings, and happy endings and she's happy about it. Really. Or at least she was…until she met Jake, her gorgeous neighbor and the manager of her favorite restaurant. But Darby has rules about dating, ones she's culled from her years spent with so-called “princes,” and starting something with Jake would break all of them.
 
Charming, fun, and unwilling to give up on her, Jake doesn’t fit any of the profiles Darby has created from her case studies of ex-princes-gone-bad. Finally presented with her own Prince Charming, can Darby take a chance on a happily-ever-after?
 
Full of wit and sarcastic humor, Cinderella Screwed Me Over proves that sometimes the perfect love, like a perfect pair of shoes, is just within your grasp.

 
Title: KGI Series
Author: Maya Banks
Genre: Romance, Action, Suspense

(There are too many pictures, I couldn't decide which one to put in.)
 
The Kelly Group International (KGI) is a super-elite, top secret, family-run business that handles jobs the U.S. government can't. And the qualifications for those jobs are high intelligence, a military background--and a rock-hard body.

 
Title: Nikki Heat Series
Author: Richard Castle
Genre: Thriller, Mystery, Adult, Romance

Mystery sensation Richard Castle, blockbuster author of the wildly best-selling Derrick Storm novels, introduces his newest character, NYPD Homicide Detective Nikki Heat. Tough, sexy, professional, Nikki Heat carries a passion for justice as she leads one of New York City's top homicide squads. She's hit with an unexpected challenge when the commissioner assigns superstar magazine journalist Jameson Rook to ride along with her to research an article on New York's Finest. PulitzerPrize-winning Rook is as much a handful as he is handsome. His wise-cracking and meddling aren't her only problems. As she works to unravel the secrets of the murdered real estate tycoon, she must also confront the spark between them. The one called heat.


Title: Off Series
Author: Sawyer Bennett
Genre: New Adult, Romance, Contemporary
 
I'm not sure what possessed me to do it. Maybe it was the impossible expectations I faced, maybe it was my own self-loathing. But I just knew I needed something different to happen. I needed someone... something... to derail me from my current path. Otherwise, I would become lost... a hollowed out shell of a man. So I did it. I approached her, then I pursued her, then I made her mine. And my life was saved...

Alright-y! These are the 4 series and 1 standalone book that I will be reading really soon.


I'll put a "DONE" tag once I've read it, and the review for that book will soon follow.


Join me in reading these books ya'll, and let me hear your thoughts about them.


 

No comments

Powered by Blogger.