Who Run the World -- GIRLS! #AtoZChallenge


http://www.a-to-zchallenge.com/
In action books, more often than not, women are damsels-in-distress. I'm not being a feminist here, but it gets in my nerves sometimes. So reading stories with kickass women really makes me happy. I'm sure I'm not the only one, am I right?
 
So I'm going to be giving a list of books with really amazing female characters:
 
>>> Melody Callahan in Ruthless People by J. J. McAvoy:
Awesomeness Rate - 5 of 5

She's just...she's not really a good person. She is a mafia boss, kills people when she feels like it, and she can take on anybody at hand-to-hand combat. Does that not spell awesome? (Maybe for some it's a bit disturbing though.)

>>> Chloe Mills in Beautiful Bastard by Christina Lauren:
Awesomeness Rate - 4 1/2 of 5

Smart, beautiful, and she takes charge -- aside from in the bedroom that is.
 
>>> Katherine Brooks in Tangled by Emma Chase:
Awesomeness Rate - 4 of 5

Like Chloe, she's smart, stunning, and conquers a men's world.

>>> Nikki Walker in Shadow Heart: Slayer by Claudy Conn:
Awesomeness Rate - 4 of 5

A vampire slayer. That pretty much speaks for itself.

>>> Remy Davis in Love in Electric Blue by Marie Harte:
Awesomeness Rate - 4 of 5

She has an awesome power. Clue, it's amazing. *wink* She's just really cool.
 
These are all strongly recommended, and I promise you'll enjoy it. Girl power!! *fist bump*
 
 

No comments

Powered by Blogger.